Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Late Night Noise -- December 13, 2021

Holy cow!

The Soul Santas "White Christmas" (NEW)
Pastor T. L. Barrett and the Youth For Christ Choir "Jingle Bells (Parts 1 & 2)"
Boris "Last Christmas" (NEW)
R Stevie Moore "I'm Only Sleeping"
Gary Schneider "Cast Your Fate To The Wind & The Breeze & I"

The Embarrassment "Death Travels West"
Beat Happening "Christmas"
Rake "Motorcycle Shoes"**
Dave Graw "Ride The Meteor" (NEW)

**Record was skipping for a while and I didn't notice. Could have been for 3-4 minutes of this record skipping. I'll check later.**

Dridge "Drip" (NEW)
Dridge "Boomerang" (NEW)

Laughing Gear "Possession" (NEW)
Butthole Surfers "My Brother's Wife"
Jean-Pierre Djeukam "Africa Iyo"
John Dwyer "X-Cannibal's Kiss" (NEW)
Sonic Youth "She Is Not Alone"
Bobb Trimble "Selling Me Short While Stringing Me Along"

Whiplash "Red Bomb"
Sepultura "Stronger Than Hate"
Sodom "Shoot Today Kill Tomorrow"
Exodus "A Lesson in Violence"

Danton's Voice "I Hear the Bells"
Tzusing "Frankincense and Myrrh"

**MANDATORY BASEDGOD**
Lil B "Go Stupid Go Dumb"

Merchandise "I Locked the Door"
I forgot what played here...
Stereolab & Nurse with Wound "Tripping with the Birds"

No comments:

Post a Comment