Monday, April 12, 2010

Tonight on Late Night Noise: Fuckin Miracles



Late Night Noise has recently uncovered a secret "first draft" verse of ICP's new single "Miracles." Check it out...

shaggy's boys look just like shaggy and my boy looks just like shaggy
fire water air and dirt fuckin magnets how do they work
fuck you faggot and eat my shit
once upon a time i came out my moms clit
it's a fuckin miracle yall
pure mothafuckin magic
i took a shit in the toilet, fuckin miracle
i shit all over myself, fuckin miracle
one time i got caught jerkin off by my mom it was a miracle
one time i was waiting for the bus fuckin miracle
my bitch's vagina ate my cell phone, how am i supposed to call home?

We at Late Night Noise are huge supporters of the new ICP single, and we will be playing it tonight on the air in celebration of its release. The cover of the single has been unveiled as the following photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment