Friday, February 19, 2010

Playlist 2-15-10 part 2

I can't figure out how to edit Mike's post, so I'll just put (what I can remember of) the rest of the playlist in this post. Bear in mind that these songs were played AFTER the AWK song on his list, even though you will likely read this post BEFORE you read that one. I know it's a little bit confusing, but really...expand your mind you square.

Harrappian Night Recordings - Mumbai Item Number
Harrappian Night Recordings - Scarecrow
(I think both of these were talked over...a talkover that I have to say Pat Carlone commented on...saying that Mike and I sounded like a couple of old women knitting or something)

White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
White Flag - Untitled
Winter Coffin - Forest of Blitzkrieg (Jay Reatard Black Metal?)
Blessure Grave - Making the Death Beds
Francis Harold and the Holograms - Two Faggots One Cunt
Liturgy - Untitled
Liturgy - Pagan Dawn
Venus Gang - Love to Fly
Venus Gang - Dies Irae (ecclesiastic disco)
Venus Gang - Take Me Back to My Planet
Venus Gang - Cosmic Daddy
Alexander Tucker and the Decomposed Orchestra - Algae Age
Volcano Choir - Mbira In the Morass
William Fowler Collins - Grave Robbing in Texas
Ø - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
Morte Macabre - Quiet Drops

there may have been more, but it was late and you weren't listening anyhow. Also, now that I look at this, I think I logged everything backwards. In any case, its the band name first and the song title (or lack thereof) second.

Thanks...Tune in for the AWK interview on Monday.

Edit: I added these songs into the "part 1" to make it a full playlist... - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment