Monday, January 27, 2020

Late Night Noise -- January 27, 2020 (RIP Kobe)

"The Raw After Rumble" B/W "RIP Kobe" B/W "We Did Not Watch The Grammys"

Hey just saying, WXCI was playing Lizzo back in 2013. We were there first baby. Where's our statue?

Juicy J "Who Da Neighbors" (RIP Kobe)
Big Takeover "When The Nuke Hits" (NEW)
Scissorfight "Blood Dust and Rust"
The Good Ones "Where Did You Go Wrong My Love"
ShittyBoys "Game Breaker"
Supermilk "Bullheaded Boy" (NEW)
Wicca Phase Spring Eternal "I Fell"
Midnight "Warning from the Reaper" (NEW)
Saigan Terror "Necronomicon"

Platza "Blinder Mann"
Mamitri Yulith "Ice"
Crash Course In Science "Cardbord Lamb"
Kristian North "Taste In The Mouth"
Sonny Sharrock "Dick Dogs"

**MANDATORY BASEDGOD**
Lil Wayne "Kobe"
Lil B "Cook Like Kobe Bryant Based Freestyle"
Lil B "I Go Dumb"

Alex Chilton "Jumpin Jack Flash"
Beck "Steal My Body Home"
The Dead C "Calling Slowly"
Deathchurch "I Am The Impure Pain"
Floor "Every Happy Slumber"
Revenge "Nihilist Militant (Total Rejection)"

Kana "Chimame"
Silver Apples "Lovefingers"
Faust "Lieber Herr Deutschland"
Monster Magnet "25"
Ween "Flies On My Dick"
Ween "I Saw Gener Cryin In His Sleep"
Ween "Touch My Tooter"

No comments:

Post a Comment