Tuesday, February 5, 2013

playlist 2/5/13

Donnie & Joe Emerson “My Heart”
Clinic “See Saw”
Wesley Willis “Jesus Christ”
Beak> “Kenn”
Mac Demarco “European Vegas”
Tame Impala “Mind Mischief”
Boris “Akirame Flower”
My Bloody Valentine “Only Tomorrow”
Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats “Ritual Knife”
Goat “Let It Bleed”
Beck “Outcome”
Spontaneous Overthrow “All About Money”
Yuck “Rubber”
Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti “Driftwood”
Silver Apples “Gypsy Love”
Oshun “Rattle of Life”
Can “Uphill”
Beak> “Mono”
Mars “Hairwaves”
Mac Demarco “My Kind of Woman”
Nada Surf “Bad Best Friend”
Wilco “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”
My Bloody Valentine “If I Am”
Donnie & Joe Emerson “Baby”
Donnie & Joe Emerson “Feels Like the Sun”
Dream Husbands “Sweats Are My Thing”
Hat Robidoux “Zipline”
Starvation Dance “Vermin Abuse”
Beak> “Egg Dog”

No comments:

Post a Comment