Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tonight's show / pyramid vritra

Tonight there was no Late Night Noise, as I had no time to prepare, due to work/school/life/stuff... So I just spun regular rotation from midnight until just now... and now we're finished. If anyone wants the playlist to my rotation shift tonight just respond with a comment and I'll be happy to type it out..

So anyway, if Late Night Noise ended up actually happening this week, the one song I really wanted to play is this crazy 18-minute-long hiphop jam from an artist named Pyramid Vritra.. I fucking love this album cover


So last night I took a risk and actually paid $5 for an 18 minute song completely based on the album cover, and luckily it turned out to be completely fucking awesome, and it would have been perfect to play on Late Night Noise tonight except that there are way too many "fucks" that would take forever to edit out of such a huge song... That said, seeing as how the song will never get played on our show, I thought we should post the link for the bandcamp page for anyone who's interested...
http://nrkpyramids.bandcamp.com/album/elenor

No comments:

Post a Comment