Wednesday, April 20, 2011

playlist 4-18-11

Trying to think of stuff to post here: http://wxci.tumblr.com/

In the meantime, here's what we played the other night...

Kurt Vile "Society Is My Friend"
Milk Music "No Life"
Turbonegro "The Midnight NAMBLA"
Turbonegro "Deathtime"
Velvet Underground "Venus In Furs"
Blur "Trailerpark"
Spectrum "Owsley"
A Place To Bury Strangers "My Weakness"
Black Dice "La Cucaracha"
Jonny Greenwood "24 Hour Charleston"
Jonny Greenwood "Milky Drops From Heaven"
Sleep "Aquarian"

Seaweed "Bill"
Nirvana "Oh The Guilt"
Motorhead "Shine"
My Bloody Valentine "I Believe"
No Age "Eraser"
Ringo Deathstarr "Chloe"

-MANDATORY SISQO-
Dru Hill "In My Bed (So So Def Remix)"

Death From Above 1979 "Going Steady"
Ciccone Youth "Children Of Satan/Third Fig"
Beak> "Ham Green"
Merchandise "In The Dark"
Black Flag "Your Last Affront"
Can "Halleluhwah"
Dave Burrell "Peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment