Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good V-Day show / 33 Greatest Shoegaze Jams Of Alltime

Here's tonight's playlist ...

33. The Jesus And Mary Chain "Reverence"
32. My Bloody Valentine "Loomer":
31. Pale Saints "Sights Of You"
30. Swervedriver "Son Of Mustang Ford"
29. Ride "Leave Them All Behind"
28. My Bloody Valentine "You Never Should"
27. Catherine Wheel "Black Metallic"
Curve "Coast Is Clear (live)"
Ringo Deathstarr "So High"
26. Lush "Sweetness And Light"
25. My Bloody Valentine "Lose My Breath"
24. Loop "Black Sun"
23. Chapterhouse "Pearl"
22. My Bloody Valentine "To Who Knows When"
The Cure "End"
21. Rollerskate Skinny "Speed To My Side"

-Mandatory Sisqo-
Dru Hill feat. Redman "How Deep Is Your Love"

20. Spacemen 3 "Suicide (live)"
19. Lilys "February Fourteenth"
18. Teenage Fanclub "Everything Flows"
17. My Bloody Valentine "Feed Me With Your Kiss"
16. Slowdive "Souvlaki Space Station"
15. The Stone Roses "I Wanna Be Adored"
14. Bardo Pond "Tommy Gun Angel"
13. My Bloody Valentine "Soon"
12. Ride "Vapour Trail"
11. The Swirlies "Two Girls Kissing"
10. My Bloody Valentine "Only Shallow"
9. Yo La Tengo "From A Motel 6"
8. The Jesus And Mary Chain "Never Understand"
7. Swervedriver "Rave Down"
6. My Bloody Valentine "Sometimes'
5. Blur "Sing"
4. Adorable "Sunshine Smile"
3. Ride "Dreams Burn Down"
2. The Jesus And Mary Chain "Just Like Honey"
1. My Bloody Valentine "You Made Me Realise"

No comments:

Post a Comment