Thursday, January 20, 2011

playlist 1-17-11

My favorite radio show that I've ever done. Not kidding. I wish I was doing it right now.

Showtime Intro
Ween "Loving U Thru It All"
Can "Aumgn"
Space Needle "Where The Fucks My Wallet?"
Killdozer "Little Baby Buntin'"
Mogwai "Rano Pano"
Tonetta "Daddy's Little Boy"
Beak> "Battery Point"
Spectrum "How You Satisfy Me"
Spectrum "Lord I Don't Even Know My Name"
Black Flag "Your Last Affront"
Prank Call Stuff
Eric Copeland "Fun Dink Death"
Played part of a commercial for a CD called "Country Wedding Songs" but we fucked up and played the price part by accident so it didn't get to finish
Merchandise "I Locked The Door"
Space Invaders "99% Piss"
Butthole Surfers "Gravehard"
Ciccone Youth "MacBeth"
This Heat "Radio Prague"
Black Dice "Ultra Vomit Craze"
Burzum "Kaimadthas Nedtiang Berc"

1 comment: