Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playlist for 6/28/10

Wow, how fucking good is that jam Mike posted below. Jeez!
Anyway, here is the playlist from the show the other night. It had some pretty rad stuff going on, particularly that new OPN stuff I think. Check it out if you haven't already.

Following the show, we did play a dizzying array of black metal and adult contemporary music for our drive home. I imagine it was perplexing to the casual listener, but to us it was art. Hope you dug it hard.

Halflings – Burning Ambition

Oneohtrix Point Never – Nil Admirari
Oneohtrix Point Never – Describing Bodies
Butthole Surfers – Booze, Tobacco, Dope, Pussy, Cars
Butthole Surfers – No I'm Iron Man
Ipsissimus – Praise Him
Dry Spell – Fallen Into Darkness
Jaap Blonk – Popocatepetel
Jaap Blonk – Der Minister II
Necronomitron – Bloodclot Guts
Ciccone Youth – Platoon II
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti – L'estat (Acc. To the Widows Maid)
Boris – My Machine
Brainhandle – Smiling
Brainhandle – Smiling Again
RSO – Wonder Why
Lebenden Toten – TV Sells
The Dead C – Power
Magic Lantern – Night Mane
Les Rallizes Denudes – Otherwise My Conviction
Nova Mob – Space Jazz
Knox Om Pax – The Abandonment of All Hope
The Men – Grave Desecration

PS I won't be in next week unfortunately...because I am a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment