Monday, September 30, 2019

Late Night Noise -- September 30, 2019

The Good Ones featuring Nels Cline "Where Did You Go Wrong My Love"
Coughy "B"
Ariel Pink "Bolivian Soldier" (promo audio)
Spice Boys "Think About You A Lot"

Young Guv "Caught Lookin'"
Young Guv "Patterns Prevail"
Space Needle "More Than Goodnight"
My Bloody Valentine "Who Sees You"
Ween "I'll Miss You"
Teenage Jesus and the Jerks "I Woke Up Dreaming"

Restraining Order "Don't Really Think"
Firewalker "The Mystery"
Lip Cream "Shock Treatment"
Critical Defiance "Pursuit Of Chaos"
Riot City "In The Dark"
Midnight "Prowling Leather"
Midnight "No Mercy For Mayhem"

**MANDATORY BASEDGOD**
Lil B "I'm Depressed Again"

Andrew WK "When I'm High"

I had to leave after this because I'm really tired so we played 20 minute chunks from previous shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment