Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Late Night Noise (March 25, 2019)

10PM - 1AM

Slint "Pam"
Hawkwind "Born to Go"
Sleep "Sonic Titan"

Scott Walker & Sunn O))) "Lullaby"
Scott Walker "Cossacks Are"
The Walker Brothers "The Electrician"
The Walker Brothers "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore"
The Walker Brothers "My Ship Is Coming In"

Scott Walker "Epizootics!"
Scott Walker & Sunn O))) "Herod 2014"
Hot Beef "Au Jus"
Hot Beef "In Denial"
Williams, Taylor, Stringer, & Fritz "Dumb as Fuck"
MW1 "My Butt Part 1"
Ooze "Latchkey / Vietnam"
Ooze "Supply / Lifeless World"
MW1 "My Butt Part 2"
The Coneheads "I Like Violence"
CCTV "Invisible to Society"
D-Boys "Nuklear Wah"
United Positive Squadron "Positive 'Tude"
MW1 "My Butt Part 3: Fin"
Sunwatchers "Everybody Play"

**MANDATORY BASEDGOD**
Lil B "Bitch I'm Bussin"
Lil B "I'm Just Livin"

James Tenney "Collage #1 Blue Suede"
Young Widows "Long Live the New Weight"
Melt Banana "Pain In Ash"
Foodman "Do U Like Me"
Lydia Lunch "Carnival Fat Man"
Ariel Pink "Time To Meet Your God"
Beherit "The Oath of the Black Blood"
Beherit "Metal of Death"
Gonkulator "Turbine Cranium Explosion"
Candlemass "Solitude"
Ripping Corpse "Dreaming With The Dead"
Dick Dale "Nitro"

Contortions "Flip Your Face"
Ween "Demon Sweat"
Paul McCartney "Secret Friend"
The Ric Colbeck Quartet "The Sun Is Coming Upp"

No comments:

Post a Comment