Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9-20-10 playlist

Another triumphant show... We had some guests in the studio who made a brilliant announcement: "Hi this is Steve, and I'm Jon, and I'm Steve, and we're Ripoff, and we love WICC!!" It's moments like that where I really wish I would record this show more often.

Good playlist too, although I didn't realize The Cenobites' track contained so much profanity, which is strange considering I've played it over the air 2 or 3 times before.. and plus its youtube video has been posted somewhere on this blog. Sometimes the curse words don't even register as profanity for me... And that's why we're a Late Night show.

Oh, and P.S. ... WTF! Over the past week, TWO other shows have emerged on WXCI's schedule also using the phrase "Late Night!!" How 'bout some originality, kids? We already have the market cornered on late night shows, and I will be discussing this matter with our P.D. in due time. There's only room for one Late Night on WXCI. Now and forever!!

Sebadoh "Part 2 Eric"
Sebadoh "Part 3 Eric"
Sebadoh "Part 4 Jason"
Sebadoh "Happily Divided" (demo version)
Growing “Massive Dropout”
Ween “Mourning Glory”
Furious George “Gilligan”
Fu Manchu “Saturn III”
45 Grave “Party Time”
Can “Sing Swan Song”
Can “One More Night”
The Cenobites “Rhymes I Sniff”
Kool Keith “Drugs”
Eyehategod “Serving Time In The Middle Of Nowhere”
FNU Ronnies “Meat”
No Age “Kee Chie”
Disco Doom “Watch Me Going Down”
Spazz “Gummo Love Theme”
Nachtmystium “No Funeral”
Ween “Molly”
Ween “Can You Taste The Waste”
Black Dice “Night Crème”
The Clash "Know Your Rights"
Dinosaur Jr “Tarpit”
Spectrum "Owsley"
Wesley Willis “2 x 4”
Swans “Raping A Slave”

No comments:

Post a Comment