Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tonight's show

I feel bad, but tonight's show didn't happen.. It's a long story that can basically be attributed to the station doors still being locked. I was let in at 5:30PM and was unable to stay until 11PM... I was on the air tonight between 7PM and 8:30PM spinning rotation and mostly new stuff (new Arcade Fire, No Age, On Montreal, Holy Ghost, etc, etc), and after that point I realized I really needed to buy groceries or else I would starve for the rest of the week, and so I had to leave, knowing I would not be able to get back inside. I had a lot of music ready for Late Night Noise that I guess will have to wait until next week...

Thanks to Dave for finding some awesome shit to post here.. Keeping this blog alive means Late Night Noise will never die, even though our last live radio show was now 5 weeks ago. Great, now I'm bummed out.

1 comment: