Tuesday, March 2, 2010

playlist 3-1-10

The show is on right now.. I'm not there.. I'm too tired, so the show is in the computer, broadcasting as I type this from the safety and snugness of my bedroom. I recorded soundclips of myself introducing the songs with my iFlip camera and converted them to mp3s, so the sound quality for those is probably going to fit in very well with our playlist tonight.

Except for one instance late in the show (which will probably make it on the air around 2:30AM), I forgot to talk about the blog in the sound clips, so I guess I fucked up. However, I really enjoyed driving from the radio station to my bedroom and hearing Electric Wizard, Monitor, Black Dice and Wicked Witch, so I'm assuming the playlist is really good tonight.

Next week Dave will be back, and we're scheduled to conduct our long-awaited interview with Andrew WK.

Can "Halleluhwah"
Can "Aumgn"
Can "Peking O" (excerpt) (all of these Can tracks are from "Tago Mago" ... the CD played while I loaded the show into the computer... some drunk guy called and rambled for about 10 minutes trying to convince me to play something from Lou Reed's live "Rock And Roll Animal" LP)

Ciccone Youth "MacBeth"
Electric Wizard "Dopethrone"
Monitor "Beak"
Monitor "Pet Wedding"
Black Dice "Ultra Vomit Craze"
Wicked Witch "Electric War (vocal)"
Wicked Witch "Erratic Behaviour"
Sun Ra "I Am The Alter-Destiny"
Sun Ra "Cosmic Forces"
Sun Ra "We Travel The Spaceways"
Sun Ra "The Overseer"
Sun Ra "Under Different Stars"
Sunn O))) "Alice"
Flipper "Life Is Cheap"
Kana "Chimame"
Kana "Kuuchuu Buranko"
Dowcet "3"
Ween "Awesome Sound"
Kamikaze Noise "Fuck The Bastard Fuckers"
Aderlating "Dying Of The Light"
Black Pus "River Than Ran Too Far"
Butthole Surfers "Graveyard"
Butthole Surfers "Pittsburgh To Lebanon"
Rukkus "All Better Now"
Rukkus "Broken Noise"
Atari Teenage Riot "Digital Hardcore"
Halflings "Burning Ambition"
Dead Noise "Depress"
Dead Noise "Distort Reality"
Z-Rock Hawaii "Piledriver"
Oshun "Rattle Of Life"
James Tenney "Beast"
James Tenney "A Rose Is A Rose Is A Round"
James Tenney "Maximusic"
James Tenney "Koan"

No comments:

Post a Comment